True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War meeting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zati
Admin
Zati

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: War meeting   War meeting EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:25 am

The Hokage sat before the clan heads of Konoha. Only three days ago had the village hidden in the mist decided to attack konoha. all the clan heads where adult except for three, the people from clans that had been desintagrated or reformed here in konoha each had a clan head with an older genin as their leader. and all three of them where the students of the atarashi clan leader Soku.

"Lord Atarashi, your team was the first to encounter the enemy what is your assesment of their ability in the troop they sent as their initial wave?" The Forth hokage asked

"they seemed to be unprepared but that is most likely because they where not expecting to encounter a team of ninja in our least used training ground. their chakra levels where in the range of mostly jonin and some chunin level opponents." Soku comented looking to Yuki to continue with her assesment of the enemy.

Last edited by Zati on Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Yuki

Yuki

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:14 am

Yuki sat with her arms crossed, she was worried that Tasatine was some how contorting the minds of the mist people to find the stones. She knew though that he was getting angry cause he is unable to find them cause he need her. She closed her eyes that returned back to blue when her woke from the charge sleep.

Yuki opened her eyes, "The enemy was being controlled by and ex-Guardian member with the power to enter the mind and read ones thoughts or control, his name is Tasatine and he is after something in the forest, the same thing im looking for but in order to find it he needs one with the knowledge to get it and that would be me."
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:33 am

the Hokage nodded and looked directly at the girl, "what exactly are you looking for? and how important is this thing?" he asked directly and commandingly, but with a nd tone.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:37 am

"Do not forget the crystal part" said Ryo who was feeding his scorpion. "But I think my uncle and the Sherigin has some part in this" said Ryo looking around thoughtfully "So we need to watch out for assassins and scorpions that are not mine"

Last edited by Ryo on Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:44 am

Yuki looked down, "The Element crystal of Earth, one of eight element crystal that need to be returned to the Guardian temple and I too am a Guardian." Yuki looked up, "The Element crystals are highly dangerous in the wrong hands and as half head of the Guardians it is my duty to bring them but, as a cost of all this, Tasatine has captured my family in crystal cocoons." Yuki huffed, "He is a master at crystal from moves."
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:55 am

the hokage nodded and thought for a moment about what he had heard. "Could the sherigin and this dark Guardian make an allience?" he asked the two directly, "and if so how far will they go to achieve thier endevours?"
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:06 am

"I would say they would my uncle gets control of the village and he gets to kill me and then the guardian can get the earth stone" said Ryo. "But why does he want you Yuki?" said Ryo looking at Yuki suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:07 am

Yuki leaned on her knees with her elbows and clasped her hands then rested her chin on her hands. "To would be but the other side would ether be willing or controlled to. Tasatine is know to always get his way no matter what by using his mind power, but, since I'm the Guardian of Knowledge, i put up a mind barrier when i was putting up the gates so he can't control me at all and I'm know to be very stubborn when people think they can control me." Yuki closed her eyes, " I have been able to access 3 out of 20 gates and when I'm ready another will be open." Yuki opened her eyes again, "They will stop at nothing to get the stones and they need me cause I know where they are...sort of."
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:10 am

"please expand" the Hokage said leaning forward a bit
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:38 am

Yuki was still leaning on her knees with her eyes closed, "When i assess a gate, the knowledge of that pacific gate can be used like items, moves and, places, but i haven't mastered my power so it is hard to know what is what and i have been having trouble with my power but i know it is somewhere near the center of the deathly forest."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:47 am

"I have own the stone of knowledge and have access the gate of knowledge, healing, and just recently,the gate of earth so it will be easier to know where it is but i can't be using the power too much." Yuki said with caution.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:52 am

"Alright," the Hokage said knowingly leaning back. "thats it, send the order out, the village is on red alert all available ninja set into war time training regiems." the Hokage siad standing up and pointing to team Soku, "you three stay i want to know all that you know about the enemy at hand their weaknesses and strengths fighting and leadership styles. everything
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:36 am

Yuki sat straight and closed her eyes to relax. She was entering the gate of knowledge. On the outside of her, she was glowing purple and when she opened her eyes, they were purple. "Tasatine is the master at crystal from moves and at mind powers, he is an ex-Guardian for the murder of the elders and the last Head Guardian. He is also a ninja of the mist and is know for his famous move, the crystal mist cage, used for capture and suffocation. He hires tugs and enhances them with unknown techniques and recently got the mist ninja to help him get the stones and me." Yuki looked at the Hokage, "That's all i know, my mind still isn't use to the gates so i can't stay in my mind for too long mmm.....there is one weakness he dose have though, since everything is made of energy and his moves require a great deal of energy, we need to find a Guardian who can control energy, but....the only one i know of is me but i haven't yet unlocked that gate."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:19 pm

"mmm....there is one other weakness, but it will do little damage but it is the only other thing that can defend and attack against crystal." Yuki closed her eyes again, "Crystal is a from of rock and rock is earth so, fire can attack and ice can defend, but, the mist ninja specialize themselves in water and wind and the combination of those two create ice as well, so, we are going to need strong fire attacks." Yuki opened her purple eyes and smiled, "and the next gate i open is the gate of fire, I can predict what gate i open next with the knowledge gate, but, the gate won't open till im ready, or....." Yuki stopped there and looked down in sadness, "I rather not say, well anyway, till i find the earth stone and maybe I'll get the fire gate to open." This was the longest she stayed in the knowledge gate and the reason she didn't stay for to long is that even i short amount of time can affect her when she closed it. Yuki felt swear tinkle down her face, this was the first sign and her hands where shaking, that was the second sign that she need to get out and if her started coughing and then her breath shorten the she didn't know what would happen cause she would never stay this long, but they needed to know the danger at hand, but if she stayed in for another 2 hours then she would ether be near death or hopefully just get pasted out she figuers.
A guardians power flows with there caukra and as she hasn't fully master her power, she was also releasing her caukra and for other who mastered it, they use there caukra as a second energy source, anyway that is why she glows when ever she opens a gate.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:25 am

"Well" said Ryo "My clan knows almost every jutsu that I know and then some like the Full Body blade and Arm blade". Ryo looked down "But there is still some unknown jutsu in our clan and when I left my village my uncle was working on a way to combine humans and scorpions" Ryo said looking grim "Im sorry lord Hokage but all that I can tell you is to be on guard for assassins"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:30 am

Yuki would have to wait till the end of the meeting to lock the gate but that was bad to do.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:14 am

kenji who was quiet throught the whole meeting said "i dont know anythiong about any of this " "so can i go now"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:34 pm

"No, you need to stay to hear all this. " Yuki was getting more and more tiered by the minute, "and if you don't know, then you will be killed for sure."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:50 pm

kenji was extreemly irritated and tired "SPEAK FOR YOUR SELF IM NOT THE ONE WHO WAS SENT TO GO TELL THE HOKAGE IM NOT THE ONE WHO IS WEAK" kenji stood up and left
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:42 pm

Yuki's eyes where getting heavy and her head was hurting from the gate being opened for so long. She closed her eyes and rubbed her temples.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:25 pm

Deep in her mind, there was something that was very important to say but for the life of her, she couldn't find it but her knew it was there. She was trying her hardest to search for it and it made her head just worst. Yuki didn't notice that she was now clenching her teeth and squeezing her eyes tightly. She needed to find it, it is very important to know that if they died and he got a hold of there body at sometime would happen. She heard whisper and they sounded like Tasatine. "Sir, he has arrived."
"Good, and tell m, how did the attack go, did you find the stone?" Tasatine's voice sounded like ice."No sir, we ran into trouble."
"Oh,what sort of trouble?" he said now with a mocking tone. 'Yuki saw us and informed 3 people that were with her,2 were just regular students, but one was a Tiger Sage." the messager sounded very nervous and Tasatine laughed. "Well, he arrived and that's all that matters right now, soon the Hidden Leaf Village will be at my mercy and I'll have the Earth stone and remember the plan, 1st enter the village and find Yuki, then went he is busy killing her, you kill the Hokage then nothing will stop me." Tasatine was going to kill her and the Hokage, she had to tell them. "Mmmm, looks like Yuki is in my mind, how clever, I'm going to have to deal with her, now, lets see." and before she knew what hit her, her head felt as if it was going to explode. She clutched her head and fell to the floor, screaming in pain. She had to close the gate but the pain made it hard to concentrate. She felt now light headed and also felt blood running down her ears. She knew now that the mind protector has now been broken. She dug her fingers in her head cause it hurt so bad and squeezed her eyes shut. She need to counter the pain with pain from her body and not her head, but the pain made it hard to move and hard to talk as well, She screamed again in pain, if she would be able to close the gate, she would past out and won't be able to tell them. She started to cry cause she felt like she had failed her friends and her family. "Don't fear pain, don't fear death, we do what we must and in order to do our goals and your dreams, there will always be pain and misery in our lives." Her brother said that, she couldn't let them down, not again. Yuki tried to close the gate but it was no use, so she would have to give as much info as she can before the worst. "Tasatine....going.....kill....man....sented...." it was no use, she was just jumbling words.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:15 pm

The next day after the war meeting kenji aproched the hokage "lord hokage we need to go on th offencive or we are going to lose this war" kenji said i propose we attack them on their front "
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:13 am

i just had an anbu deliver orders to all shinobi available to prepare for battle, your team should be here any moment" the old man said kindly. "now come closer though since we are alond i want to speak to you about something i saw yesterday." he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:19 am

"yes ssir " kenji said and he took a step closer "what is it kenji asked curiously and he was prepared for the worst
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:26 am

lightning flicked between his fingers as he raised his hand and punched the boy in the jaw as hard as he could chaf=rging wth the slightest bit of chakra. "never speak to a women like that ever again in my preasence or blatently disrespect a fellow shinobi in such a manor. i know you have had a largly complicated team dynamic but that is no excuse for the way you acted yesterday. it shows that you are insecure about yourself and the way people precive you. let me tell you something boy, no matter who you are or how strong you are there is always some one or something stronger. never forget that." he said in a still calm but firm and dedmznding voicde.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

War meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

War meeting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Shinobi :: Villages :: Hidden Leaf :: Hokage tower-
Jump to: