True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A....Mage?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zati
Admin
Zati

A....Mage? Empty
PostSubject: A....Mage?   A....Mage? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:40 am

Soku entered his office and sat behind his desk and looked to the young man walking in behind him. "please take a seat." he pointed ot a chair directly across form him.
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kaito

Kaito

A....Mage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A....Mage?   A....Mage? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:46 am

"yes sir" Kaito sat down so "were the hell am i"
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

A....Mage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A....Mage?   A....Mage? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:50 am

"hey sensei im back the complex is fin..." o sorry im interupting " Kira turned to leave
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

A....Mage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A....Mage?   A....Mage? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:52 am

"if it is alright with you i will put a special illusion over you which will show you just where you are in relation to the world you came from.... aproximatly." Soku said smiling beginning to form hand signs. just as he did his apprentice came in, "no kira you should see this to, as part of your training as the next tiger sage."
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

A....Mage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A....Mage?   A....Mage? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:55 am

"all right just do it" Kaito said he hated being lost
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

A....Mage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A....Mage?   A....Mage? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:57 am

"all right lets do this" Kira said
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

A....Mage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A....Mage?   A....Mage? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:02 am

Soku nodded and completed the hand signs. the room they where in dissapeared and it was replaced by an expanse of space. "this is the universe," he said waving his hands around. "in this universe are many galixies with many different life forms and forms of the same thing, energy, it comes in the form of chakra, ki, magic, what ever you want ot call it in every world there are beings who can acces and shape it. in this world it is called chakra, and the people who can control it are called shinobi." as he explaned their world a world enlarged out of one of the central galixies, it was the world of shinobi. "this is where we are." he said pointing to a spot on the central continent. "konohakegaru in the land of fire. from the amount of energy used to transport you my guess is that you came from somewher over here." he said pointing ot the other end of the galixy. "so does that explain anything to you or did i give you a major head ache?"
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

A....Mage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A....Mage?   A....Mage? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:12 am

"no i understand except for one fact magic is totally different from chakra but chakra is the same as ki" Kaito said " i also have know idea how the hell to get back home " Kaito stood up and smiled "well that is besides the point il just have to live here untill i figure how to get home " Kaito said "so is there any knida of job i can get so i can buy a place to live" Kaito said grinning
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

A....Mage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A....Mage?   A....Mage? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:14 am

"well what where you in your privious world, we might be able to find a job similar in the village for you." soku said taking out a blank scroll to take notes.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

A....Mage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A....Mage?   A....Mage? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:22 am

"i am a mage" Kaito said i can use magic
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

A....Mage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A....Mage?   A....Mage? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:24 am

"i would like to see a demonstration please."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

A....Mage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A....Mage?   A....Mage? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:34 pm

Yuki was ease dropping on there conversation by forming an ear made out of a shadow. "What is a mage?" Yuki said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

A....Mage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A....Mage?   A....Mage? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:26 am

"sure" kaito stood up he raised his hand. "umm do u have a target"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

A....Mage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A....Mage?   A....Mage? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:12 am

"shooot the cat." soku said pointing to feng, the tiger groweld and soku smirked, "just kidding, he pressed a button on his desk. anaki walked in and bowed, "you called hokage sama" she asked, "if you would release your puppet anaki-san."

she nodded and released her puppet, or rather her brother's puppet, a five foot steel dragon.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

A....Mage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A....Mage?   A....Mage? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:39 am

"sure" Kaito smirked he raised his hand and a ball that wasnt quite round "sagita magica single arrow of ice" the arrow struck the dragon and half of it froze and shattered there is more but they are dangerous to use and cause lots of damage
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

A....Mage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A....Mage?   A....Mage? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:26 am

Yuki saw with the shadow eye, "Wow." The only thing she knew about magic is that it had a different affect on her power and that her power and magic where different things. "This is dangerous.......I can't let him see my power...just in case."
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

A....Mage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A....Mage?   A....Mage? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:07 am

"oh yes we could use a man like you deffinatly, you will be placed as a tsakebotu jonin on my body guard squad, if that is alright with you."
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

A....Mage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A....Mage?   A....Mage? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:20 am

"sure i dont reallly know what that is but i also dont really care " "so wat do i do"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

A....Mage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A....Mage?   A....Mage? EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:49 am

"i believe it is comprable to a General in Samurai military status if that helps." Soku said, "the point is you will be onoe of my body guards, as such you will be given room and board in my complex, yuki you can come out now, if you would i believe that your powers are more similar then that of a shinobi, please show him around the village and when you are done bring him back to my home for his first shift, Your Taicho will be there waiting when you arive Kaito."

(Taicho is japanese for Captain if you didn't know
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

A....Mage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A....Mage?   A....Mage? EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:58 am

Yuki walked up and opened the door, "Dam, I thought you didn't see me." She said as she put her hands behind her back and looked down a bit. "And Yes I will....but can I ask you a favor 1st." She looked up, "I need you to keep this safe for now." She took her pendent off from her neck, the Knowledge stone, "I need you to keep it for 3 days....it is important."
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

A....Mage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A....Mage?   A....Mage? EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:04 am

the hokage nodded and rolled up his sleave revealing a storage seal on his arm. he took the necklace and placed it over the seal and it disapeared in a second. "oh and since your part of my security detail i need to know where you are at all times , though i dont know if it will work for you since your energy controling ability is different from the norm, im going to need a sample of your blood." soku siad
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

A....Mage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A....Mage?   A....Mage? EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:30 pm

"sure lets do it" saito said then he looked up into the sky "this is gonna be fun " it was a new beginning he was the strongest in his world now he was in a new world that might help him reach new hights
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A....Mage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A....Mage?   A....Mage? Empty

Back to top Go down

A....Mage?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Shinobi :: Villages :: Hidden Leaf :: Hokage tower-
Jump to: