True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kira's Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

Kira's Request Empty
PostSubject: Kira's Request   Kira's Request EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:23 am

Kira was standing out side the hokages door thinking of how he was going to ask this for maximum affect because kira knew that this was going to be a long shot but Kira also knew that he would be the one to take this jutsu farther than anyone before ever has so kira knoked on the hokages door
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

Kira's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira's Request   Kira's Request EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:56 am

soku was looking over budget reports, the pain of all hokage when he heard a knock at the door he used a chakra string to open the door and kept reading the scroll. "what do you want kira?"
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

Kira's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira's Request   Kira's Request EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:00 am

"sir i would like perrmission to learn the fourth hokage's lightning god jutsu" kira asked and he even got down onto his knees to show respect "im not able to do it myself and i need your seal of aproval to get it done " "sir i know that i could take it even farther then the fourth could please sensei"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

Kira's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira's Request   Kira's Request EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:05 am

Soku dropped the roport he was looking at and let it clatter to the floor, he was takne aback for a second, and it took a lot to surprise him. "you want me to let you leanr a technique that only one man in the entire shinobi universe has ever learned, a jutsu so complex that if you get it wrong could kill you instantly? you dont even have the basic understanding of the sunshin or seals to even begin learning it let alone the knowledge to decipher the code in which the jutsu scroll is written."
Back to top Go down
Kira Uchiha

Kira Uchiha

Kira's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira's Request   Kira's Request EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:07 am

Kira didnt even hesitate "yes sir that is exactly what i want you could think of it as a congrajulatory present for becoming a chunin"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

Kira's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira's Request   Kira's Request EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:10 am

Soku sighed and tossed him a scroll, "come on and ill teach you Sunshin, it's pretty simple you should be able to get it just by watching me." Soku said standing up and heading toward his home and the private training ground hidden beneath his house.

(think the giant cavern like under the urahara shop in bleach) (also move topic to training grounds)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kira's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira's Request   Kira's Request Empty

Back to top Go down

Kira's Request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Shinobi :: Villages :: Hidden Leaf :: Hokage tower-
Jump to: