True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War meeting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

War meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:29 am

kenji threw up his hands and intercepted the blow with them but he still got quite a shock "sorry but im not just gonna let you hit me" kenji said then he back away from the old man "and by the way if you were good at your job you would realize that me and her had already cleared the air about that yesterday we even went out on a date" kenji said
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:42 am

Hiruzen just nodded as soku stepped into the room. he noticed the tension between the two and stepped infront of Kenji. "my lord you called for my team?"

"yes" hiruzen said straightening and handing him a scroll. "you and your team are to intercept a caravan of supply trains headed for mist and destroy everyone on board, cavilian and military alike and take the suplies for knoha."
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:45 am

" yea sure we will go" kenji said tell me when we leave kay sensei" kenji said then walked out
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:37 pm

Yuki bumped into Kenji and stood up and just continued into the room. She bowed as a sign of respect and stood strate. "Hokage, when we were having the meeting yesterday, something happened. Some how I was able to over hear Tasatine's next plan and its not good." Yuki's head still spun with pain from what he did, he had made her think that she was on the floor but she was just sitting in the chair, squeezing her hands and eyes. She hid her cuts on her hands the rest of the meeting and after she bandaged them, she wore a long sleeved shirt and her black gloves. "Tasatine's plans to sent an assassin to kill you so the people will fall before him easier and to kill me to get me out of the way of his plans. I couldn't say yesterday cause the mind protector broke and if he knew that I heard everything then he would have came up with something else. The assassin will look like a normal traveler and when he is in the Village, he will come for you and when he's done, he'll give the single for the rest to come and kill me." Her head was getting worst cause she didn't get the full rest and she hoped it didn't show that she was in pain cause there is more important matters to attend to then to worry about her.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:18 am

"Thank you for warning me, he pressed a button on the desk and an anbu came into the room. "i am declaring marshal law. lock down the village no one gets in no one gets out. have the kenpan seal the gates and the barier masters set to kill any chakra signature that enters the perimitar." he commanded "Soku your team has a new mission, get the records from genma about the recent entries to the village within the last month. track them down and bring them to anbu headquarters for interogation."

Soku nodded and motined for yuki to follow. "we need to get kenji and Ryo. there is also a family friend i would like to pull into the assignment, a man by the name of Riku." he said to the hokage.

"approved, now go."

with that he jumped out of the window toward the uchiha complex.
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:02 pm

Soku....there is something else......after he knew I heard him....he did something to my hear." Yuki look down, "Now my hear really hurt and it fells like everything is spinning and," Yuki took the gloves off and brought up her bandaged hands, "It had hurt so much, I stripped pieces of skin off." Yuki put the gloves back on and keeped following Soku.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War meeting   War meeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

War meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Shinobi :: Villages :: Hidden Leaf :: Hokage tower-
Jump to: