True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yukis Deffence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Yukis Deffence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukis Deffence   Yukis Deffence - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:48 am

Yuki rolls her eyes and pick up Ryo to bring him to a hospital.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Yukis Deffence   Yukis Deffence - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am

"Getofa me" Ryo says as he jumps back but his eyes are blank. "Who are you any way"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yukis Deffence   Yukis Deffence - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:53 pm

"Ryo" Yuki says as she stands strate, " I need to get the caukra out of you so that i can get you to the Hospital." Yuki release that they would not be able to get the caukra mix out of him and once the caukra is out then he will get his memory back but with the extra power of the caukra it has expand his caukra channels and the decrease in the size will hurt and also the speed of the caukra with give off heat so his temperature will rise also.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Yukis Deffence   Yukis Deffence - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:30 pm

"NO!!!" shouts Ryo then he falls over and gets back up "Hey Yuki where am I" then he vomits.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yukis Deffence   Yukis Deffence - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:51 pm

"We're still in the forest...i have to get that caukra out, and i think i know how" Yuki says as she pulls out her flute.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Yukis Deffence   Yukis Deffence - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:52 pm

"How" said Ryo still vomiting.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yukis Deffence   Yukis Deffence - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:57 pm

As Ryo still had his mouth open Yuki through a pill in his mouth "That will stop your vomiting and now i need you to lay down"
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Yukis Deffence   Yukis Deffence - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:58 pm

"OK" said Ryo lying down.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yukis Deffence   Yukis Deffence - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:22 pm

Yuki closes her eyes to activate her Guardian power and opens her eyes which now glow purple and makes some hand signs and dose it faster and faster till an orb of light connects her hand. "Secret Jutsu: Caukra Release!" Yuki slams the orb in the middle of Ryos chest which releases the purple caukra and then she bottles it and places in her pouch. She turns her attention back to Ryo and uses the flutes power to heal him but he still needs to go to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Yukis Deffence   Yukis Deffence - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:25 pm

"OK lets go he" he said getting up "Ill be fine"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yukis Deffence   Yukis Deffence - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:33 pm

Yuki helps him up and supports him up " your body has taken to much strain and needs to rest" Yuki looks over to him with eyes of worry " you need to take it easy and rest for a day at less." She then looks to his arms " and your arms need to be bandage cause of the swelling. I played the song to get you to breath again and i can't play another yet since i used to much of both my power."
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Yukis Deffence   Yukis Deffence - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:37 pm

"Thanks" Ryo said "Im sorry I drank the stuff"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Yukis Deffence   Yukis Deffence - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:02 pm

Yuki then smiles at Ryo " its ok but for now let go to the hospital to get you some rest and to get your arms fixed." Yuki then starts walking while supporting Ryo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yukis Deffence   Yukis Deffence - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yukis Deffence
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Shinobi :: Villages :: Hidden Leaf :: Training grounds-
Jump to: