True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenji asks zati for help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

Kenji asks zati for help Empty
PostSubject: Kenji asks zati for help   Kenji asks zati for help EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:59 pm

Kenji had noticed that his ice manipulation technique was like Zaria steel manipulation so kenjib thought thar he could teach kenji how to use it so kenji had sent a message to him asking him to teach him
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenji asks zati for help   Kenji asks zati for help EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:19 pm

(on a school computer, dont get your hopes up my home computer is stil busted.)

Zati walked up to Kenji's apartment and knocked. "It's Zati, you sent me a message about teaching you how to use a new technique, how can i help with an ice tech, i dont have any thing near that.' Zati siad slightly curious.
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kenji asks zati for help   Kenji asks zati for help EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:38 pm

"well I have noticed that my ice manipulation is like your steel manipulation so I thought that u could teach my like u would teach a kenpan just I would learn it but use ice" kenji said thoughtfully
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Kenji asks zati for help   Kenji asks zati for help EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:23 am

"Meet me in the kenpan clant trraining ground in an hour and i will have it all set up." Zati said after a moment of thought and closed the door.
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenji asks zati for help   Kenji asks zati for help Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenji asks zati for help
Page 1 of 1