True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryo arrives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryo

Ryo

Ryo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Ryo arrives   Ryo arrives EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:30 am

"Stalkers" thoght Ryo. Ryo was heading toward Konoha and on the way he had picked up some of his uncles spys. Ryo thoght carefully and decided to make some clones that would keeep wach and tell him if they were from his own clan. Eventually the spys caught up to where the clones were hiding and they ambused the spys. Ryo noticed that the spys were not of his clan. "I might spare myself the fight if i use some paper bombs and string. So Ryo set up his presonally desighned trap.

"Here we go boys this kid is no mach for us" yelled a spy. And there was Ryo standing a few feet away. Sudenly the spys felt a squesing sensation and saw that they were tied up with string. "Whats this?" yelled one spy trying to cut the rope. "Something my father taught me to make" said Ryo "It's called steel string its some string with a steel coating around it that cant be cut" exclaimed Ryo. then the spys noticed that the string was wraped in paper bombs.

"Finally, after finishing off those spys my uncle sent i have finally reached the village" thought Ryo now to get my apartment and find the training grounds.

Last edited by Ryo on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

Ryo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo arrives   Ryo arrives EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:57 pm

(I hate to be rude but more detail is needed in your posts and you cant control other people as you did in the challenge post you presented to kenji. read the rules Ryo please.)
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Ryo

Ryo

Ryo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Ryo Arrives   Ryo arrives EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:08 am

there added more story to it.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

Ryo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo arrives   Ryo arrives EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:32 am

Zati stepped out of the shack next to the village gates and stood infront of the intruder. he noticed the active chakra signature of a highly trained shinobi. he had his hand on hte hilt of his odachi and smiled, "who are you and why are you here?" he questioned strongly.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Ryo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo arrives   Ryo arrives EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:11 am

"Who wants to know" said Ryo. "Heres some advise if you want to live you will get out of the way". Slowly Ryo pulled out Seeker one of his swords. Then he threw it at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

Ryo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo arrives   Ryo arrives EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:57 pm

Zati laughed and tiwtched a finger and Ryo's sword melted into a puddle of steel. "ZAti KEnpan head of the Kenpan clan, jounin of the hidden leaf." he said then dissapeared and reapeared behind him with a chakra string wraped around Ryo's arms. "You have no chance against me."

(remember Ryo you are a genin, act like one, this is a warning since you are new to this type of role playing.)
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Ryo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo arrives   Ryo arrives EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:13 am

"Well, a puppet master right" said Ryo. All of a sudden the Ryo in the chalkra strings shifted into a scorpian. Then Ryo jumped down from the trees. "Well never thoght I would face a puppet master!" exclaimed Ryo "Well Zati I am Ryo of the Sherigin clan"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

Ryo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo arrives   Ryo arrives EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:16 am

Zati knew it was not hte real Ryo he had sensed the lower chakra as well as the second one up in the trees ever so lightly conected to the main body. "Shrigen, isn't that a kiri clan?"
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Ryo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Ryo arrives   Ryo arrives EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:24 am

"Yea so whats it to you?" questioned Ryo. After he said that Ryo ran toward Zati and placed his plam on his stomach and shouted "Hand blade jutsu"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

Ryo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo arrives   Ryo arrives EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:30 am

the hand blade hit only Zati's steel armor underneeth his shirt zati extendedt the metal ove his elbow and slammed it down on Ryo's outstreched arm, he heard the satisfying sound of a broken bone as he stepped forward and slammed the intruder against the wall. "don't be an idiot boy. now tell me what a water baby is doing so far from home."

Remember you are only a genin)
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Ryo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo arrives   Ryo arrives EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:35 am

"I...I'm a rouge ninja my uncle killed my parents and i want to train here also im supposed to be a jonin but i never got to take the test I have been a rouge for 4 years now" choked Ryo "I don't want to hurt any body"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

Ryo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo arrives   Ryo arrives EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:38 am

"come with me,"; Zati said motioneing for him to walk infront of him. he pressed a button on his jaket, "Ichi, i have need of you at the gate. cover my shift i have to take a new prospect to the Hokage"

A young kenpan rose out of the ground. "yes uncle as you wish." he said wlaking to the shack next ot the village gate.

"he motioned to Ryo. "come on, we will go talk to the old man and see about getting you sworn in as a leaf shinobi."
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Ryo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo arrives   Ryo arrives EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:43 am

"Thank you Zati i will forever be in you dept" said Ryo "And I heard about the girl those ninja who attacked you were my uncles spies but they are not from our clan just to let you know."
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

Ryo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo arrives   Ryo arrives EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:49 am

"you really arn't helping your case here." Zati said simply as he walked behind hte boy, keeping an eye on him. "i am the only sensei short a member, and if i know the Hokage then before we start you as a shinobi of the leaf you will be put on a genin team. my student's will not take kindly to the knowledge that your uncle was the one who sent those murderurs." Zati siad as they reached the tower.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Ryo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo arrives   Ryo arrives EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:55 am

"Well if they want to kill him to thats fine" said Ryo "Oh theres this one kid who i have a heart clone battleing right now his name is kenji"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

Ryo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo arrives   Ryo arrives EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:19 pm

"well you are in luck, that is one of my students." Zati said, "and trust he once he finds out your history he will be chomping at hte bit for me to let him attack you."

Zati opened the door to the Hokage's office and mbowed. "Lord Hokage, this young rouge wishes to join the leaf village as one of our own. His Uncle has effectivly Exiled him from the Mist village and he needs a new home. he seems to have a kekei genkei similar to my own. if i may lord hokage, i would like him placed under my supervision."

The hokage looked the new recrut over and smiled. "a shriegen am i right?" he asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Ryo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo arrives   Ryo arrives EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:27 pm

"Yes sir" replied Ryo "I did not mean to hurt anybody out there im just really nervous". As Ryo sain this his scorpion appeared behind him with Ryo summoning scroll. Ryo thanked Striker and with that Striker disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

Ryo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo arrives   Ryo arrives EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:15 am

The hokage laughed. "calm down son, i understand. after one of our Anbu looks you over to make sure this isn't a ruse you will go under Lord ZAti's command as one of his Genin. th shriegen and Kenpan have similar talents so this should be interesting." The Hokage said pressing a button on his desk. an anbu in a raven's mask opened the door and wlaked in.

at a nod from the hokage he looked at ryo and motioned for him to come forward.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

Ryo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo arrives   Ryo arrives EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:20 am

Ryo followed the Anbu and thoght "How do the Kenpan Clan and the Shergin clan have similar techniques they are masters of metal and we are masters of the sword?"
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

Ryo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo arrives   Ryo arrives EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:44 am

The anbu had him sit in a chair and placed a hand on his head and activated a jutsu to look inside the boy's mind. after he looked for a second and found nothing he allowed him to leave the side room. he nodded ot hte Hokage that all was clear and left the room.

"Well you cvan now go and meat with your team Zati and have them get to know their new team amte."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryo arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryo arrives   Ryo arrives Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryo arrives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Shinobi :: Villages :: Hidden Leaf :: The village-
Jump to: