True Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
True Shinobi

The new Naruto universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charecter: Ryo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryo

Ryo

Charecter: Ryo Empty
PostSubject: Charecter: Ryo   Charecter: Ryo EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:49 pm

Name: Ryo Sherigin

Village: Hidden Mist(rouge) Hidden leaf
Clan:Sherigin
Desciption: Ryo has black hair and brown eyes (normally). He has scars along both arms and long hair. He has been known to sundenly just disaper. He is also heir to the head family. He has two katanas that he made him self always at his side.

Personality: Ryo may seem cold and heartless but for few people he opens up to. Very hard trainer he hopes to one day reclaim his position at the head of the clan. he also knows one of the kekkei-genkai for his clan. Most of Ryos jutsus are assassin like and he can control almost all the changes in chalkra with his elemental eye. He will stop at nothing to kill his uncle. And one day after he kills his uncle he hopes to join the Black Ops.
History: Ryo was born of the hidden mist village and quickly excelled at sword fighting and the clans elemental Blade. But at the age of nine his parents were mysteriously slaughtered he moved in with his uncle. But one night he heard his uncle over talking about killing his parents and said he was planning to kill him that night and. After that night Ryo became a rouge ninja and set of in to the world traning.
Then he arrived one night tried and hungry to the village hidden in the leaves. He never went to school again but is always training hard. Sometimes Ryo has to hide in the leaves and watch other ninja train. He thinks he might want to sign up for school again.

When Ryo heared that Kenji had left he was immedeitly upset. He had vowed no matter what he would kill Kenji. Knowing that he had went to the Akastki Ryo moved back to the hidden mist with Yuk. Traning his sisters and finally 2 years later he got put in to the black ops. Latly there has been some Akutski activity and Ryo figures that they are going for a Biju in the hidden mist. This may also be a chance to kill Kenji.

Dislikes: written work, stopping training, fighting easy oppenents

laid back:(narrated by Ryo) "Sigh... I can not believe im not training right now but i need a day of rest" Ryo looked around the street casually and then went in to a weapons shop near by "Maybe i should get some more paper bombs for tomorrow" After Ryo got his Paper Bombs he headed out. "Maybe i should get some ramen right now it would be a nice lunch break" After Ryo finished the ramen he went back to training.

battle: (narrated by rouge ninja) so thire he was standin in the middle of the road after i surprised him he looked calm as can be. he asked me to please move out of the way. my mistake was saying no. the next thing i saw was him charging toward me i felt a palm on my chest i heard him say "Hand blade jutsu" i felt a sharp pain and then it went black.

Last edited by Ryo on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Charecter: Ryo   Charecter: Ryo EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:44 pm

A genin cant know the advanced blood line trait he shouldnt know the basics untill a little training after
Back to top Go down
Zati
Admin
Zati

PostSubject: Re: Charecter: Ryo   Charecter: Ryo EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:16 pm

You have no history and your laid back post isnt even a post it is a sentence and what kenji siad fix it
Back to top Go down
https://trueshinobi.forumotion.net
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Charecter: Ryo   Charecter: Ryo EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:24 pm

ok thanks i changed the info what do you think

P.S. the blade jutsu series are not the advanced kekki-genkai
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Charecter: Ryo   Charecter: Ryo EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:50 pm

well before i aprove it i need you to post in the clan creation and make the clan temp
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Charecter: Ryo   Charecter: Ryo EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:14 pm

i cant im not a moderator
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: clan   Charecter: Ryo EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:44 pm

Name: Sherigin

History: The Sherigin was started about when the Village hidden in the mist was establised the leader of the Sherigin clan wanted to be called the leader of the Village and the other villager wanted someone else to be the leader. there was a terrible war and in that time a young Sherigin leader started to develop a new jutsu. This jutsu is known today as the blade series starting out with the most simple (hand blade) to the hardest known so far (full body blade).
The Sherigin lost the war but were made the seconed highest clan in the village. The clan has served faithfully to the village ever since the war. Today the clan is used mainly on assassination and Black Ops missions. Almost all of the lands today want to have the Sherigin clan to use for top secret Black Ops missions.

Clan secret techniques and Kekkei Genkai:

Basic: Hand blade: this is were a blade comes out of the users hand and retracts immediately after tasting blood (used for quick assassination).
Wrist Blade: were a blade comes out of the users wrist and stays out until called back

Advanced: Arm Blade: This is when the users arm turns in to a blade and takes a whole day to retract.
Full Body Blade Morph: lets the user morph and part of his body in to a blade and the turns back to normal (uses an immense amount of chalkra rarely even used).
Elemental Blade: Allow the user to use the chalkra element of his opponents chalkra.

Forbidden: Area blade clone: turns and blade in to a clone that the user can see including his own.

Last edited by Ryo on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Konoha Shinobi
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Charecter: Ryo   Charecter: Ryo EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:18 pm

Elemental eyes rejected that is the rinegon
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo